Hello There! I'm Cara. I love to create through many different mediums but especially through photography.
A few simple things you should know about me: first and foremost, I am a wife, sister, daughter, photographer, and friend. I spend my free time volunteering at church, exploring new places, and spending time with family and friends.
My photography style focuses on capturing the authentic moments of your wedding day. My goal is to capture photographs that are a true reflection of your unique relationship together. When you look back on your photos, I want them to feel real and to feel like YOU.
I am much more than just a wedding photographer. I am your train carrier, bowtie fixer, wedding day timeline expert, and your biggest supporter. My number one goal on your wedding day is to serve you the best that I can. I care about every one of my couples, and I want to be there through every amazing moment with you.
- I love to paint and draw! Watercolor and charcoal are my mediums of choice.
- Cinematic dramas are my favorite. I love Wes Anderson films. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "Mr. Nobody" are some of my Netflix top picks in this category!
- I also love all things Disney, Mickey Mouse, and all of the Marvel comic movies!
- Dark chocolates and Dirty Chias are my jam.
- My music taste is a mix of indie, alternative, and classic rock. My recently played list on Spotify contains: This is: Sleeping at Last, 90's Rock Anthems, Gentle Piano Concertos, and This is: Royal Teeth
- I love travel and am hoping to one day see it all! My current number one travel destination on my bucket list is Utah.
Surprisingly enough, I wasn't always obsessed with photography. It was something I grew to love after my childhood was over.
I wasn't the kid who was always wearing the camera. I was the kid with my nose in a drawing pad, with oversized headphones, lost in my own world creating and drawing. Art has always been my passion. And my favorite subject has always been people. I love the story a face can tell.
When I went to college for graphic design, I continued to study the human experience throughout my time there. After graduating I fell in love with the idea of story-telling through photography.
Now, I get to share the stories of the many amazing people that I meet. To me photography is more than a pretty image, it is a moment in the story of somebody's life. I would love to get to know you and help to tell your story. But even more, I want to be your friend, to share in each moment with you, and to capture your true authenticity.
As seen on...